Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TUESDAY TIDBITS

-Carlos and I both have colds. Oddly enough,  we both woke up with the same symptoms on the same day. Stuffy nose, drainage, itchy throat.
 Then as the day wore on, I ended up with a dry cough. We've both been parked on the couch for the last 2 days trying to nip this thing in the bud.

- I canceled all personal training last week due to my melt down, and then turned around and canceled all my training for this week due to my cold. I did make it for 30 minutes on Sunday but even that wore me out. I'm afraid next week my stamina will be lowered, and I'll loose motivation.

- The weather has been so dang weird. It's been really cold, but sunny. Then it will warm up and rain. This is not very Oregon like for this season, so it'll be interesting to see what Spring has in store.

-I have about 6 different recipes to post and just haven't gotten around to it. I think if my laptop didn't take a dive last year, I'd be posting every day while mending on the couch.

-I need to buy a new lap top. I have my desk top, and we're talking about buying C a new desktop ( for work) but I really want a lap top, too. It would make traveling, and every day life so much easier if I had a mobile source for our computer.

-I'm feeling a craft itch and wanting to make a spring wreath. I haven't found one that I absolutely love yet but I'm hoping soon.


Nothing too exciting going on in our lives right now. We're just taking it day by day, hour by hour. Once these colds go away we'll get back into the swing of things.

1 comments:

gv said...

Hope you get better soon! I can't wait to read the recipes and I say go for the new laptop! If we had funds, I would get one too!