Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!

Today, my beautiful no longer little pup turned 9. I can't even believe he is 9 years old. He still has the energy of a puppy.

Spencer has lots of toys, but we tend to not buy any "noise" making toys so we don't get annoyed ;) I was walking in the pet sop the other day and decided, oh, okay. I'll buy him one just to see his reaction.

It was the FUNNIEST thing ever. I was laying helplessly on the couch in all my sickness glory when C showed me this picture

Spencer vs herman

Spencer would not touch the thing. every time C squeaked "Herman" Spencer begrudgingly stared him down and pounced back.

Eventually Spencer learned the dog was fake and he could essentially chew the thing up, but It was fun for the first night to watch the two interact.



( Please ignore my smoking trucker man voice. I'm dealing with a nasty sinus, cough, cold, bug)

0 comments: