Saturday, February 12, 2011

BROWNIE SUPREME COOKIE BARS

After our huge meal that was Super Bowl Sunday we couldn't help but make dessert. I had big intentions on trying to bake something new, but after browsing several recipes, only one thing sounded good. Something chocolate, but yet cookie like.

I found just what I was looking for in these bars

IMG_0039

Yummy brownies with chocolate chip cookies mixed in? Yes please!

IMG_0038

You can thank me later. ;)

I can't take all the credit here. You see, I did something I NEVER do.


IMG_0034

I bought a store packaged treat. I opened up plastic bags with all the goods, added a little water and egg and viola! I popped that sucker into the oven to bake. It took me all of 10 mins of prep and 30 minutes of baking.


IMG_0033

First you spray non stick spray in a 9X 9 baking dish, and then add your brownie mixture.

IMG_0035

Then you dabble the cookie dough on top.


Bake, cool, eat.

1 comments:

gv said...

Looks delish! Those packaged items are good if its just the two of you but never seem to be enough to take somewhere!