Monday, August 23, 2010

NEW LOOK, NEW PLAN

If you haven't noticed already, I gave my blog a "fall" make over. I've been playing with a few ideas for a couple weeks now, and knew I wanted to incorporate fall, but I wasn't quite ready to go all orange, red and black. So I went on a different spectrum and made it "Shabby Fall"

I may tweak a few things here and there, but it'll be nice to look at for the next 4 months, and then I'll swing into Christmas gear...( holly crap, Christmas? really? It's coming so soon!)


Also, some big and exciting news.

I think C and I have finally agreed on when we'd like to start the process of getting married....(again) We're very seriously toying with the idea of New Years Eve, and inviting all of our close friends and family to Portland to ring in the new year and to celebrate our transition into a new, better, year. We both I agreed not to stress over any details while we're working on our Halloween season, but once things calm down in the first week or two, we're going to set something in stone.

We have decided to either throw the party on New Years or elope some place tropical and have a reception sometime next year.

Again, we're not doing anything huge, because of all the money we lost last year, I'm just looking forward to finally making our commitments and start focusing on building our family.


I wont have internet or computer access for the next few days as we make our transition into California, but once we get everything up and going I'll be sure to post about our trip!

2 comments:

gv said...

Woohoo! Love the new layout and you're "going to the chapel!" Can't wait to hear the details AFTER the Halloween season.

amy (metz) walker said...

Congratulations! My husband and I eloped...for money and commitment issues (on my part) and I'm so glad we did!