Friday, January 22, 2010

ONE WINTER DAY...

I live in up state Oregon. We get rain. A lot of rain..I'm talking at least 5 days out of the week Fall through Spring rain.

I love the rain. I love green grass, green trees. I love the smell, and the freshness in the air.


I also sort of love the rain attire. They have the cutest rain boots now days, and of course this season, being my first winter up here I had to spluge and buy some!

Photobucket
Purchased at target

I've always wanted a pair, just for pure cuteness but never needed them in California.


Now...you know what I hate about the rain?

The fact that when I walk our dog to the field to use the restroom I have to watch every single place I step because of the invasion of slugs. There are seriously thousands of them. GROSS!


And that folks, is reason enough to buy rainboots :)

0 comments: