Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A NEW BEGINNING

 This is the start of a new year, a new life, new challenges and a new blog. Those of you that know me, know what I have been through in the last year. It's been hard, and difficult. I'm not one to sulk and think the worse, instead I pick up and head in a new direction.

I enjoy blogging. I've had a blog for the past 3 years. Unfortunately for me, when going through a bit of a rough streak during the fall, I deleted my emails associated with them.Which meant, those blogs no longer exist. I think I needed the time away though. I think I needed not to be reminded of what was suppose to be...So for me, this is a step in a new life.


A few things I'd like to blog about in the coming months:

Traveling: I own a Halloween business. So traveling is just part of my job. But I also enjoy traveling for fun.

Furniture Restoration: I've recently establish a true passion restoring old unloved furniture. I never know what i'll come across but I'm always up for a challenge!

Photography: I bought a canon 50D last year and cannot take enough photos. I've even done some professional work and hoping to do more in my spare time.

Cooking/Baking/Recipes: I love to cook. I love to eat. And so does everyone in my family. I'm always looking for new recipes to try, and always loving the old simple ones too. i'll post weekly dinner menus
(which are mostly healthy!) and let me know what you think!

Everyday Life: This to me is so broad. I have a busy life. Although i'm type A and always a planner, I have a man who is type Z and never plans a thing. I never fully know what's going on, which is both annoying and exciting at the same time.

I look forward to blogging!......again

0 comments: