Thursday, March 10, 2011

LENT

I can't believe how fast this year has seriously flown by. I remember last year's Lent

I have actually really made a difference in my life with last years fast. It took me a little while to watch the cussing, but now I'm very aware of what comes out of my mouth and try to find other words to use. Do I still cuss? sure. But maybe 80% less then I did. To me that's a success!

So this year I decided to make another big change.I'm sure we're all guilty of this but I am a social media addict. I spend more time on facebook then I do any other website, simply because it's attached to my phone.

So this year, I'm giving up Facebook. I highly considered giving up all of social media, (facebook & twitter)But I decided to give up the worse of the two. I gave myself a few rules though. I wont be logging into my personal one, but I will be logging into our business one simply because I need to upload pictures and keep my cast members up to date.

And then once Lent subsides I'll see how I feel about it and might give myself limitations on using the website. I just find it more stressful, degrading, drama, and a huge time waster then anything. I'm ready for this change.

If you celebrate Lent, what are you sacrificing?

1 comments:

gv said...

FB is a great one to give up!