Saturday, May 29, 2010

DATE NIGHT

EXCLAIMER: This posts lacks pictures, because, well....We were too lazy, too hungry and too wet to take any!


On Thursday night I had a big night at the gym. I finally was able to complete 60 minutes on the ellipitical  with a pretty decent incline. I burned over 500 calories, and boy was I pooped in the end.

On Friday afternoon I started getting a headache..I've been getting pinching headaches throughout the week, almost making it mini migraines. I took some Tylenol and decided a nap would do me good. I guess I needed it because I slept for 3 hours. By the time I was up, and alert it was 6:30 and I was starving.  C and I decided to head over to a new sushi joint that is voted number one in the northwest supposedly.  They don't have a website, which was sorta of disappointing  to me. I like to figure out what I'm going to have before I get there. part of this is because I'm picky and the other part is because I hate being asked 3 or 4 times by the server if I'm ready to order yet. Anyway we decided to chance it and head over. We had to wait nearly 30 minutes for a table, but the food was good! I got the basic California roll and tempura roll since I don't do raw fish.

We then decided to head home, change clothes ( into something comfy) grab some candy and head to the movies. We ended up seeing  Letters To Juliet which was pretty cute! C and I both liked the story line and while yes, it is chick flicky, he didn't mind. I recommend seeing it if you get the chance, or just renting it would be fine, too.

Overall it was a fun night and very much needed. We've both been stuck in the house together, and we sort of needed a break from it all!

1 comments:

gv said...

Sorry about your headaches but sounds like a good date night to me. Great job at the gym!