Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Low Fat Banana Parfait

I was looking for something different and healthy for dessert a few nights ago and found this recipe in an old Kraft recipe magazine. It was dated December 12th, 1989.

I had all the ingredients and at only 200 calories a pop I figured we couldn't go wrong.


Photobucket


Seriously, this is the easiest dessert I've ever made, and even easier to eat. I'm not a big chocolate lover, but who doesn't love chocolate pudding whipped cream and bananas?



Low Fat Banana Parfait
(Source: Kraft)

1 Package of instant chocolate pudding
2 Bananas
Cool Whip or Whipped Cream


Directions

Prepare pudding as directed on the box ( let stand until thick: I put mine in the fridge for 20 minutes )
Slice bananas
Thaw whipped cream ( or use canned)

Put a spoonful of pudding in a cup, then a dollop of whipped cream and sliced bananas. Keep doing this pattern until you have your desired amount.

Photobucket

Enjoy!

0 comments: